Have you picked out your dream tour but you’re hesitant about making a reservation? We understand how daunting it is to try and plan a trip in our current circumstances. So we’ve introduced a new flexible booking policy that allows you to easily change your booking without paying any penalties. If you’d like to change your tour you’ll have two options:
- Request to be re-booked on a new tour: do you need to change the date of your tour, and you already have a new departure date in mind? Then contact us and one of our sales assistants will help you to rebook your trip for the date that suits you.
- Request a voucher: do you need to change your travel dates but you haven’t yet decided on new dates? In that case, we’ll issue you with a travel voucher. You can use this voucher at a later time for the payment of your newly booked trip, which you make yourself via our website. If the amount for this trip is higher than the value of your voucher, you simply pay the difference.
- This promotion only applies to new bookings made between 20 September 2020 and 30 November 2020 with a travel date before 1 June 2021.
- This promotion only applies to the premium tours organised by Boat Bike Tours itself (not valid for ‘partner trips’).
- You can change your booking to a new travel date with a final arrival date of 30 September 2022.
- You can change your booking up to 4 months before your departure date.
- The change is subject to availability.
- If the new booking is more expensive, you will need to pay the difference in price.