A ship that feels like home! The spacious traditional Theodor Körner was beautifully renovated in a trendy Art Deco style in winter 2013/2014 en exudes a relaxed an welcoming atmosphere. Nothing is too much trouble for the crew and you will be pampered at every turn with a culinary expedition through the diversity of the national and the regional cuisine.
Description of the cabins
The comfortable 60 cabins (approx. 8-16 m²) are equipped with large picture windows, private facilities, air conditioning, flat panel TV, hairdryer & mini-safe. The windows can be opened in the cabins on the upper & promenade deck. Triple cabins are equipped with 2 lower beds and one folding bed above (promenade deck) or a sofa at the suites.
- 2-bed ECO (bunk bed = 1 upper-, 1 lower bed, approx. 8-9 m²)
- 2-bed (2 separated lower beds, approx. 10-11 m² )
- Single cabin: 2-bed-ECO (8-9 m²) or 2-bed for single use (10-11 m²)
- Junior suites (double bed, slightly more spacious, approx. 13-16 m²)
- 3-bed (in a 3-bed cabin on Promenade deck (bunk bed) and in Junior suites (couch)
Description of the ship
The ship oﬀers a restaurant, a panorama bar, a sauna as well as a sun deck with comfortable deckchairs and a library with books and magazines. There is Wi-Fi available on board. You may use your personal devices. Our connections rely on a cellular or satellite terminal—the best possible solution for river cruising.
Facts about the ship:
Length: 87 m (285.4 ft.)
Width: 17 m (55.8 ft.)
Pass.: 126 (max.)