Our boat bike tours in Czech Republic1 tour found based on your selection
- Fully-guided: A tour leader will guide you during the cycling days
- Semi-guided: Daily briefing by the tour leader, independent cycling but tour leader available ICE.
- Independent: No tour leader, the ships’ crew does daily briefing, independent cycling
- Multi guidance: For this tour various types of guidance are available
- Level 1: easy tours, very flat terrain
- Level 2: quite easy tours, mostly flat terrain
- Level 3: requires a higher level of exertion, medium hilly terrain
- Level 4: for experienced cyclists, hilly terrain with climbs
Bike Tour Czech Republic
The Czech Republic, the small country in the heart of Europe, impresses with its original river landscapes, picturesque villages and romantic castles, whose history and architecture can often be traced back to the Middle Ages. Prague, known also as „the Golden City“ and „the City of a Hundred Spires“, is both point of departure and final destination for this beautiful bike and barge tour along the Upper Moldova, in Czech called Vltava, and the huge Elbe River – when the bridges of the Vltava River are ablaze with sunlight and the spires of the castle sparkle in the light, then it becomes obvious that Prague has its nickname ”Golden City” with good reason! Multifaceted and unique, modern and at the same time aware of tradition – discover one of Europe’s most beautiful metropolis with its Old Town listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site. The MS FLORENTINA moors close to the Charles Bridge and is therefore an ideal springboard for exploring this gorgeous city – the marvellously restored Market Place, the busy Wencelslas Square or the Jewish quarter are waiting for you. And you will not be missing out on good food – beer and roast pork with dumplings, just to name one of the many specialities – when you are on the move with your bike do not miss to have a break and quech your thirst with a original Czech amber nectar.