How does the Centralparking Service work?
- With Valet Parking you drive directly to the ship and your car will get driven to the secured parking area by a driver.
- A driver is awaiting you in front of the ship and helps you with your luggage. This professional driver drives your car to a 24/7 secured parking area where your car is stored under camera surveillance. Upon your return, your car will be ready for you in front of the ship so you can drive home immediately.
The benefits of Valet Parking
- No waiting/loss of time, no public transportation with many changes, lugging suitcases;
- You are immediately at your destination without public transport or taxi;
- Your car will be safe and monitored;
- Reliable drivers with a certificate of good conduct and driver qualifications;
- Centralparking service is often cheaper than Public Parking in Amsterdam.
What’s the price of Valet Parking?
- For just EUR 140 (until Feb 28) and EUR 145 (from March 1) your car is parked for a week on a secured parking spot, including pickup and return of your vehicle(by pre-booking).
Have you already booked a trip then sign up here for our Valet Parking Service.